Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It Begins

The point of this blog is to share the things in life that help me to be happy. Here are the major things that I love:

Eating Out- I am currently living in a city in the midst of a revolution, a food revolution. Right now in Los Angeles there are more and more unique, delicious restaurants that are more and more accessible. The atmospheres are comfortable, the prices are right, and the food is world notch. LA just beat out San Francisco in chow.com's showdown.

Cooking- I am a fairly simple cook, but I do bring my lunch to work every day and don't like sandwiches. Thus, I spend a lot of time cooking. Pastas, rice dishes and other fun things are what I live for. I'm a very carb-heavy eater.

Cocktails- Learning about different drinks and the different ways to make drinks is exceptionally fun. I include wine and other kinds of alcohol in this category, I love matching them to food and discovering new delicious things. You don't have to spend a lot of money to get great drinks if you know where to go.

Clothes- jewelry, make-up, shoes, all these things inspire me. I think about what I'm going to wear on any given day way more than any person should. Hopefully keeping a blog will keep me actually taking photos of the clothes that I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment